Wednesday 8 April 2015

Dad.

"Congratulations!".. The doctor said,"It's a boy!", 5 years later he was learning the A's, B's and C's, he was all grown now. Days became years. He was 48 now. A father of a son and a daughter, he is the one who expected his son to be as good a man as he could be. He wasn't wrong. He was an influence for his child. His most precious thing in his life was his daughter. For me, the most important influence in my childhood was my father. According to me, Babies don't need fathers, but mothers do. Someone who is taking care of a baby needs to be taken care of. I never had a speech from my father 'this is what you must do or shouldn't do'. Love and fear. Everything the father of a family says must inspire one or another. 
Dad is the only adult male i ever trusted.
-Mansoor Ali Arshad Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment